Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #122

Our lovely guests, leaving this morning for their long trip back to Japan.

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is doing your job and trusting that others are doing theirs - oh, and if you take the last cup of coffee, make a new pot!

2. Captain Frosty's fried clams will be enjoyed in just 26 days!

3. When I think of carnivals I think of Louis many stories.

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include my computer, my printer, my phone and big desk lamp.

6. Disrespect and secrets make me wanna SCREAM!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Cole's first 3on3 game - at 10PM tonight (eek!), tomorrow my plans include lacrosse games for both Cole and Caden, and probably replacing my blackberry which won't charge any more and Sunday, I want to take photos of Claire and the Appleby Dragonboat team! And, all weekend long, I'm hoping to scrapbook and keep up with Laine's LOAD challenge.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Will I be partaking in these clams? If so be still my heart! :)