Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Premios Dardo Award!


“Premios Dardo” means roughly “Top Dart.”

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

As I was playing Monday evening catch up, I ran across a lovely surprise over at my virtual friend Jack's Slightly Off Center blog. Some months ago, I discovered during a blog journey this lovely place - a filling little visit every time I click over! I encourage you all to do the same.


The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

5 comments:

jillconyers said...

Thank you Lee :)

Kim said...

Thank you! What a nice surprise!

shirley said...

Thank you Lee! You are always such a dear to me!

Heather said...

Thank you Lee!!!

L~ said...

thanks! I just can't figure out how to get the picture into the blog posts! AGH! I am blogger baffled :(