Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Warm Fuzzies ...

My lovely and talented virtual friend Shirley, has bestowed a friendship blog award upon me! Here is the description of the award:



“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


Whenever someone thinks of you in such a kind and generous way it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I really appreciate Shirley thinking about me!

Here are my eight kind bloggers:

Jack
Char
Monica
Noelia
Heather
Kyla
L~
Sherri

1 comment:

Monica McNeill said...

Thanks so much Lee :) So glad we are cyberfriends ...