Saturday, November 15, 2008

Keepin' It REAL

Marie Antoinette Award
"The Real Person Award"

Wow, thanks Kyla, this is my very first award and I'm thrilled to receive it from YOU as you are, indeed, one of the most 'real' virtual people I know!

So without further ado . . . the Marie Antoinette Award goes to:

Andy
Sue
Heather
Char
Jill
Beth
Noelia

Also given by Kyla were awards to Monica and Kim but they are well worth mentioning again. My day would not be complete without checking in with each of these ladies :)

The award also goes to anyone else who wishes to grab it up and pass it on.

(The rules for this award are to display the icon, and pass it along to seven (7) other bloggers that you feel are real in who they are. )

Thanks for "keepin' it real" folks. Now, let's all go eat cake :)

3 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Lee - thank you so very much for thinking of me! You totally made my day!

jillconyers said...

Thank you Lee!

I'm having computer problems so I'm behind on my blogging. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog my award recipients tomorrow along with my week in the life album :)

Thanks again!

muirwoodsue said...

Yum cake! Thanks so much Lee. I'll award my recipients later today or tomorrow. I'm enjoying my son who is visiting from college this weekend.