Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Grateful: 2/46

Are there 46 things you are grateful for this Thanksgiving season?

Why 46? That is the number of days between the Canadian Thanksgiving and the American Thanksgiving. Today is day 2. Yesterday, I started with my plan to post the answers to the following questions between those two celebrations of thanks:

  • What is something you’re grateful for?
  • What is something you’d like to acknowledge yourself for?
  • What abundance would you like to celebrate?
I found these questions on Jamie Ridler's blog: here. My original post can be found: here.

Today
  • I am grateful for my little family, the people in my house I have the joy of sharing my life with every day.
  • I acknowledge myself for being consistent with my expectations and discipline of my kids who are generally wonderful, but every once in a while require reining in!
  • I celebrate the abundance of turkey leftovers we have from yesterday's big meal. Turkey stock has been made and I have to go out and but some broad egg noodles. Yum :)
If you participate, please let me know! I'd love to read those things for which you are grateful this Thanksgiving season.

1 comment:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

What a great idea! I need to write more about what I am grateful for more often!