I was going through my google reader and found this entry by Jamie over at Jamie Ridler Studios. Do you know Jamie? Visit her blog? If not, while you're there, add it to your reader! Great stuff :)
These are the three questions Jamie poses:
- What is something you’re grateful for?
- What is something you’d like to acknowledge yourself for?
- What abundance would you like to celebrate?
Last year I participated in a Gratitude Project with a number of ladies. It was U.S.-based so it ran the month of November. This time around, I'm going to embrace Jamie's idea and start today. Today through the American Thanksgiving, November 26th. Who knows, it might end up being a mini-album or a scrapbook page. It will end up making me more aware of all the goodness which surrounds me every day!
Yes, similar to the Brené Brown inspired TGIF you see here every Friday, but not the same. Oh, and this little project has an actual end date!
So, here we go:
- I am grateful for the constant flurry of activity in my house. It is exactly what I hoped for when I was a child: high energy kids, coming and going, constantly.
- I acknowledge myself for being the best mum I know how to be, enjoying every minute of it.
- I celebrate the abundance of noise and laughter I experience every day.