Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grateful: 3/46

Are there 46 things you are grateful for this Thanksgiving season?

Why 46? That is the number of days between the Canadian Thanksgiving and the American Thanksgiving. Today is day 3. Yesterday, I started with my plan to post the answers to the following questions between those two celebrations of thanks:

  • What is something you’re grateful for?
  • What is something you’d like to acknowledge yourself for?
  • What abundance would you like to celebrate?
I found these questions on Jamie Ridler's blog: here. My original post can be found: here.

Today
  • I am grateful for potential friendships with women, near and far, in person and cyber versions, with whom I have similar interests and ideas.
  • I acknowledge myself for the willingness to not taint future friendships by any past negative experiences, though I have learned my lesson and know the warning signs.
  • I celebrate the abundance of positive energy which I have been able to find, maintain and draw upon, daily.
If you participate, please let me know! I'd love to read those things for which you are grateful this Thanksgiving season.

No comments: