Friday, September 19, 2008

Beautiful Day

We have had such a stretch of brilliant weather. Cool, bright, blue skies with not even a hint of rain. We've been waking up to a spectactular orange and blue sunrise the past few mornings. What a great way to start the day!

This morning I took a walk down to the path and took this photo of the sun reflecting off the retaining wall. It is one of my most favourite sites living here. Looking toward the harbour seeing the boats, the rocks and, of course, the water fowl.

Next time I'll drag out the wide-angle lens and include Toronto - which would be seen to the right - on a clear day we can see the CN Tower and the skyline. It's really quite beautiful.

5 comments:

Cyn M said...

So Pretty!!!

I miss the fall up there!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Bonnie Hunt! I think her show will be great and am looking forward to it. Beautiful photo.

mborrero said...

WOW. the wonder of it all. thank you for sharing the beauty!

shirley said...

Just beautiful!!

jillconyers said...

beautiful photo! i'm so ready for fall.