Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ten Thoughts on Whole Living


I have a rather large "survival" bag which comes with me in the car from place to place: school, rink, ball diamond, appointments, wherever I sit and wait. In it you will always find a well worn copy of body+soul magazine. The more I read it, the more I love it. This: Whole Living is the companion website.

The May 2008 publication, brilliant! On the very last page is Ten Thoughts on Whole Living by Terri Trespicio.

  1. When you commit your dreams to paper, you give them a place to take root.
  2. Be mindful of where you put your attention. The shape of your life will follow.
  3. When you view your health as nonnegotiable, your priorities naturally shift.
  4. Positive change starts with truth, and no one knows it better than you.
  5. You're more than just what you do for others.
  6. Before you react to an emotion, first consider its source.
  7. Learning to let go begins with understanding why you've been hanging on.
  8. Do more than understand stress reduction: put it into practice.
  9. There's no way to grow without taking a few risks.
  10. Setting boundaries doesn't keep others out. It defines where your life begins.
Just wanted to share. I found this list to be reflective of EXACTLY where I find myself, today.

No comments: