Sunday, August 3, 2008

Challenge: 10 Unfinished Projects


It seems I have more unfinished projects than there are stars in the sky.

On Thursday we were challenged to pick the ten unfinished projects we most feel hanging over our heads. I suppose if I have them written down and "staring me in the face" I might just get them done!

I have been "mulling" since the assignment was posted and I think I've finally narrowed it down to the top 10 projects that most have to be completed (in no particular order):
  1. Strip and re-paint the deck (that was stripped and painted when we moved in last year - at the cost of $4,000 and has completely chipped off!)
  2. Put a plan together - and execute - the "Big Wall Project"
  3. Collect all things that are in the "pile" to mail out to the post office and MAIL OUT!
  4. Sort, organize and label the laundry room.
  5. Purchase all necessities for Claire's school uniform - and take skirt, blazer and tie to the cleaners.
  6. Set up all accounts, programs and devices onto the mac. Then, make mac completely functional.
  7. Put a plan together for a mid-winter 4-day weekend for me and 5 girlfriends (you know who you are!)
  8. Collect all references and other materials for Cole's school application.
  9. Put together a landscape plan for implementation next spring.
  10. There is that little matter of the pile of photos that were just developed!
As you can well imagine, there is never a dull moment around here. There's a never ending list of things that have to get done. There is the every-day list, the project list and the maybe someday list. The ten above are from the project list. The every day list is quite extensive and the maybe someday list is, well, my vision board (found at the bottom of the blog).

Well, I'm now off to start. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cyn M said...

Sounds like quite a list Lee! I am thinking of getting down to it too! Maybe I need to see where these challenges come from because they sound like a great idea!!!!
I need a challenge now and then!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with #2 the BIG WALL