Friday, August 15, 2008

Tick Tock, Tick Tock




I am a HUGE Cathy Zielske fan. She is so incredibly talented and accessible: down to earth, genuine, real. I cannot wait for the Design Your Life course at Big Picture Scrapbooking.

Registration for this course was postponed once. Now it's set for today, August 15th at 1PM, well, for me. I suppose it depends on where you live!

The course is scheduled to start on October 2nd and run through Christmas. The cost is a hefty $99US, but hey, I think she's worth it!

Anyone going to join me?

2 comments:

mborrero said...

cool. love the new look.

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog
I design for Color Me Daisy

Cyn M said...

Hey chick! I would LOVE to do that class with you but for an online class to be that much! WOW!!!! I can't wait to see what YOU do though!!! :)