Sunday, September 21, 2008

Altered Box Explosion

Edit: January 2009
As much as I can appreciate the interest, I left ScrapShare in JULY of 2008. These altered boxes were made and posted in SEPTEMBER of 2008. 3-months later. You never saw these posted on ScrapShare. Nothing I have created since June, 2008 would have been posted. If you like the idea, great. This is not what you are looking to reproduce. I've had 50+ hits in 2-weeks. Though this is NOT what you are looking for, I hope not to disappoint!







All done.

Each box reflects each kid perfectly. I'm so happy that they are all so thrilled. The boys chose the playing cards - and sport - to include on their boxes. The girls are happy with anything 'girly' but the boys are far more picky and specific.

No, let's hope they USE them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute! I love the look!

Shelley

shirley said...

I LOVE all of them!!
Where did you get the boxes - they are super nice, and maybe I can make some for my kids.

Rachael said...

How cute!!

Such a neat idea!! I'm always piling stuff up on the steps!!

Lee said...

Hey Shirley, we have a store here called "Solutions" which carries a ton of storage/organization ideas. I suppose it's like the US "Container Store". Who knows, in the States you can probably find them at Target!

Raquel said...

Very cute boxes!! Good idea!!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhhh!

And, they're spelled ISABELLA and SOPHIA :)
Another nice job, Lee!!!!

Anonymous said...

So soorrrry! It was me who was looking for the boxes on SS and everyone pointed to your blog. BUT it was not your boxes I was looking for! The ones I saw where a light blue canvas. I hope I didn't cause you any problems. Forgive me? :)