Friday, October 24, 2008

Caden is my happy boy

This morning I was looking through some of the many art projects and paper that has come in from school and left on my desk. I came across Caden's "All About Me" poster.

My name is Caden. My birthday is May 24. I am 8 years old.
This is my family. Lee (mother) Louis (father) Claire (sister) Cole (brother) Chloe (sister) with a lovely stick figure drawing. Love the weight I've lost!
Here is a drawing of my favourite animal. A black blob followed with Tazmanian Devil (who knew?)
Things I like to do. 1. Play baseball 2. Colour. 3. Write.
When I grow up I want to be a baseball player (catcher)
My favourite food is lamb
If I had a magic wand I would ... I would do nothing because I'm happy the way I am.

We wouldn't change a thing, either!

1 comment:

agent713 said...

"I would do nothing because I'm happy the way I am."
That is so fantastic! We should all have that attitude!