Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'll "never"

A couple of days ago we were challenged to write about what we said we would "never" do but inevitably did. My list of things I was never going to do seemed endless: I was never going to get married, abandon my degree, smoke, learn how to use a computer, stop writing, lose touch with friends, drink wine, stop painting, get fat, stop playing tennis, join a message board ... the list goes on and on.

Of the many things on the endless list, the one thing I'm completely thrilled that I was "never" going to do but did is: go to the chiropractor!





Not only that, but at the Lakeshore Clinic, I get to treat myself to a deep tissue massage as well. I've also had the trigenics which really helped with my frozen shoulder when nothing else worked.

This answer, of course, comes to mind because I have just returned home from another appointment. I had a massage then an adjustment. I've been going weekly for the past month and I have to say that my shoulder is feeling so much better which just makes everything feel better!

Hope you're having a great day :)

No comments: