Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #98

The view out my back window to the stunning maple leaves in the yard.

1. Please feel free to join me for a cup of coffee and conversation - a few laughs will be had as well.
2. When I grab onto my son, Caden I can't help sniffing it [him] occasionally even though I have no sense of smell, I know when he needs a bath!
3. My favorite thing to cook is roast, roast anything, and veal stew in the crock pot.
4. Time is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about the onset of winter, the waves on the lake get loud and huge, I love the energy of it all.
6. Entertainment shows always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Cole's hockey game, tomorrow my plans include buying new glasses, replacing Claire's lost "Twilight" book (so I can read it!), taking in the old camera for repair and Sunday, I want to catch up on my projects!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lee, that photo is GORGEOUS!!