Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, I scrapbook

I've received a couple of notes (thanks!) asking if I still scrapbook. Yes, I do. For those who missed it, I started a new scrapbook-only blog: thelinarstudio, in early October and that is where you will find all of my latest projects and finds.

Here's a peek:

The cover page for the Ali Edwards "A Week in the Life" project:

This project is completed and you'll find all of the layouts on the linarstudio blog.

The first page of the Stacy Julian "Have More Fun" project (I know I was supposed to do it in September, but alas, my plate was full):

This project has, obviously, just started and will continue throughout the month of November.

I'm also in the midst of the Cathy Zielske "Design Your Life" class and plan to start the Jessica Sprague "Stories in Hand" writing project - it starts TODAY!

You'll also find on that blog a ton of fun links to writing, photography and scrapbook resources; other blogs written by talented women; shopping and general fun stuff!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Char said...

You don't just scrapbook...you make amazing pieces of art that showcase a cherished life. As a friend, it is wonderful for me to be able to follow it and feel the moment thru your work, not just see it. You are inspiring, Lee.