Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decide What You Want

(I googled "brilliant" and one of the images that came up was this brilliant tulip bouquet. I think it is perfect for this post. Inspiring, indeed!)

This internet land of e-mails and blogs often takes a rather circuitous route to brilliance.

This morning I received an e-mail note from Michael Bungay Stanier who directed me to go to Inspire Me Today as he is being interviewed: here. While I was there today, I went into the area entitled "Today's Brilliance" and it has an interview with the famous Jack Canfield. At the end of the interview is a worksheet: www.thesuccessprinciples.com/resource/TSP-DecideWhatYouWant.pdf (sorry, I can't seem to link it - just cut and paste)

I am already thinking of the opportunities and challenges in the New Year ahead. This Decide What You Want worksheet is brilliant, simple and thorough. A place in which to start addressing what I want to do with the year ahead.

A plan.

Gotta love a plan.

What are your plans?

Have you decided what you want?

3 comments:

thekreativelife said...

Aren't those "inspire me today" emails wonderful?! I've already saved a copy of the worksheet and plan to fill it out this evening when things quiet down a little and I can THINK. hee hee

I'm definately starting to prep for the new year, and getting my goals down NOW will just make things that much easier.

Have a super day!

Casii said...

I got the same email this morning and need to ponder it!

agent713 said...

Interesting. I've printed it. I'll let you know if I get through it.