Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #102

Our first Christmas ornament. Purchased in November 1994.

1. Friends are made under the strangest circumstances and often found in the oddest places! Always be open to the possibility and never pre-judge (reminder to self, of course!)

2. My health; it's my project for next year.

3. I'm ready for whatever comes my way.

4. Sadly, nothing is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells - because my sniffer doesn't work!

5. The oldest ornament I have is made of brass and was purchased at a Christmas shop in Banff, Alberta the weekend Louis and I got married in 1994.

6. Take some hot chocolate and peppermint* schnapps and optional whipped cream, mix it all together and you have a peppermint pattie, my most favourite holiday drink!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my sister, her family and my dad at Cole's hockey game, tomorrow my plans include a hockey practice for Cole, an exhibition game for Caden and our family Christmas Party in Toronto - all 5 daughters, our husbands and all 12 grandchildren and Sunday, I want to finish decorating the house, finish wrapping the gifts and help Claire study for her Science exam on Monday!

*Corrected from "peach" which is, of course, an integral ingredient in my summer drink of choice: cranberry juice, vodka, peach schnapps and fizzy water! Thanks Sherry :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Peach? Not peppermint? =] I knew what you meant. ;]