Saturday, February 7, 2009

Delightful surprises

I neglected to collect the mail yesterday so headed out this morning and found this:

a delightful surprise from my virtual friend, Heather. Not only is this special because I know she made it herself, but she never goes to the post office. In order to send anything to me, if you don't live in Canada, you have to go to the post office to fill in customs forms. I know this required more than your average effort. The tears in my eyes took me by surprise. Thank you, Heather, you made my day!

3 comments:

emily said...

I got one from her last month...they are so beautiful huh? I love mine also....What a treat to have gotten in the mail! Hope the rest of your weekend is good...

Char said...

How nice of Heather! Mail surprises are great. When it is a thoughtful gift, it makes it all the more enjoyable!

Heather said...

I'm glad you like it! And my mom is actually the reason I was able to go to the PO! She was with us on the day I sent it and stayed in the car with Owen!! Before Owen I didn't mind going to the post office. Well, I did because they aren't the nicest people, but he just gets into too much while we wait!