Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #113

What a joy to see that beautiful beam of sunshine. Such a nice break from the gloomy gray of the day.

For those asking, you can find the Friday Fill Ins: here. Join in ...

And...here we go!

1. I'm joyful, I'm confident, I am always optimistic.

2. Why do I have to live by the water and not have any desire to swim in it?

3. How does this grown-up thing work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put moisturizer on my face.

5. I consider myself lucky because my family is all in good health (knock wood).

6. One day we’ll see kindness and generosity prevail over negativity and greed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Cole's hockey practice, maybe finishing my Unravelling photo assignment and some peeling onions, tomorrow my plans include finishing the LOAD challenge and putting my studio back in order then going to Game 3 of the semi-finals in Uxbridge and Sunday, I want to relax and make plans for the new month of March. One month closer to warmth!

2 comments:

Jack said...

I'm envious of the beautiful view you get to look at every day... lovely!

Thank goodness for march huh? The weather can still get dicey but we can tolerate it because we know it will soon be over, and we will be basking in the warm glow of the sun.

Sounds like your weekend is a busy one, hope you get that relaxation time on Sunday :)

L~ said...

what a great view...and you sound so productive!