Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness Week

Isn't this a GREAT photo? Love Google Images!

The photo, to me, represents hope. That's what kindness does, it restores hope. Hope in yourself and hope in others.

Random Acts of Kindness week started yesterday, Monday, February 9 and runs through Sunday, February 15. I do my best to live every day with kindness. A kind word, a kind thought, a kind deed always makes me, as the giver, feel better. It never has to be a big gesture. Indeed, sometimes it is the small gestures that mean the most.

How do you plan to celebrate RAK Week now that you know about it?

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I didn't know it was RAK week! Now you have me thinking. I will have to come up with something more than just my regular ..hold the door, pass along a smile, etc.

Sherry said...

I didn't know! Well, I am always looking for ways to PIF and this week, I went to put gas in my car. I noticed that it said $10 prepaid already. I looked around and wondered where the person was because I thought I had maybe cut someone off. I asked the attendant and he said that the last person there left that for the next person to come. WOW! It made my day. So, I decided to pay for the guy behind me at Starbucks in the drive thru. Fun.