Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #116

The tulips are still lovely!
And...here we go!

1. Why do we have to keep saying the same things over and over again to our children?

2. Watching "Canada AM" and "Regis and Kelly" each weekday morning are now habits.

3. I have the greatest kids in the world, until they are not.

4. I had never heard the phrase "my bad" until we had a bunch of young adults working for us and it is still remarkably annoying.

5. I will spend the afternoon cheering and encouraging the way I always do.

6. How was I to know the lessons I was to learn in the last year, I am so grateful.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Cole and his Ranger team clinch the finals in Stouffville in the company of my good friend Char and her son, tomorrow my plans include no rinks and Sunday, I want to catch up on my Unraveled assignments and plan the garden to be planted in a few weeks!

Want to join in? Go to Friday Fill Ins and post!

No comments: