Monday, March 16, 2009

Manic Monday #159


Are you a saver or spender?

Spender. I don't spend on myself with the exception of scrapbook supplies, photography equipment and books, lots of books. I have a very hard time saying "no" to my family!

Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?

I now wear slippers in the winter and flip flops in the summer. No carpeting makes for very cold floors.

Do you talk to yourself?

All the time. I'm not worried. Well, I will worry when I start talking back to myself :)


Be sure to visit the Manic Monday Meme blog: clicky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I talk to myself all the time. Then again, I'm the only one who will listen, so it makes sense for me.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* - and apparently, I can't type this morning. That's me up there. Under the pseudonym "anonymous".