Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shutter Sisters Button

Love the Shutter Sisters - even have their necklace to prove it :)

I have added the Shutter Sisters button to my sidebar. It is here and not on my creative blog for two reasons: I cannot figure out how to put buttons on my TypePad blog; and, it is equally appropriate here for everyone.

Shutter Sisters is all about photography and telling stories through photos, it is also about HOPE. As that is the word they have chosen for an incredible adventure being taken by two of their members.

Read more about it here: Picture of Hope Assignment

And then go grab your own button: here there are four designs to choose!

I have been a member of this community for a while now, almost since they started, and have really enjoyed their journey.

2 comments:

L~ said...

even though I am not a member, I don't feel good enough to join yet - I have their necklace!! Love it!!

jillconyers said...

i just joined the One Word Project. Thanks for the link Lee :)