Monday, May 25, 2009

Good Monday :)

I am taking a break.

A few good friends are joining me this week in Cape Cod. I am thrilled to see them! I'm even more thrilled for everyone to meet each other and hang out for a while. Goodness knows we all deserve it :) Salty water, sand, fried clams, glorious sunsets ... aaahhhh ...

In order to make this a GREAT break for everyone involved, I'm going to take some time and concentrate on the things that need to be done.

I expect to return to posting the first week of June.

Is there such a thing as blog-withdrawal? I've missed less than a handful of daily posts in over a year! I'm already anticipating separation anxiety :)

9 comments:

jillconyers said...

Had to laugh about the blog-withdrawal. See you in June...if you make it that long without blogging lol :)

Creative Junkie said...

Have an absolutely WONDERFUL time!

Martha said...

Good Luck on the week without blogging! I suspect being somewhere that has no internet access will help but be sure to hydrate well (with the beverage of your choice,of course) to prevent the DTs and other symptoms of withdrawal.

Have a wonderful time...soaking it all in!
Wishing you safe travels...

L~ said...

Have a blast!! Again, lucky woman!!

Sherry said...

Oh Lee! Have a super time. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Take lots of pictures. We'll miss you. =]

shirley said...

Oh, Have a great time! We want to see some great pictures when you get back.

Jack said...

I can't believe your actually going to take some time for yourself! Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it :)

ps, can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Sandra Collins said...

Enjoy! You deserve the break away. Don't pay attention to the blog withdrawl - just kepp thinking that you'll have lots more to blog about when you get home.

Jayne said...

I will happily take the real thing this time! :)