Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Manic Monday #172

It's been almost a month since I've done a Manic Monday Meme! I know it's Tuesday, but here it is:

What is the last song that was stuck in your head and how did you get rid of it?
Though I always sing in my head, and sometimes out loud, "it's just another manic Monday" by The Bangles, when I sign onto this blog, the reality is the Alicia Keyes song "If I Ain't Got You" has been stuck in my head for the better part of a week, or more: "some people want it all; but I don't need nothing at all ..." Beautiful song. Rid of it? Don't be silly. It's with me every day :)

If you had to say what one thing in your life best represents your freedom, what would it be?
My bookshelf.

If you were invited to the White House for dinner tonight, what would you wear from your current wardrobe?
Crisp white shirt, black pants, rockin' chunky choker, heels and red wrap.

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Great MM, especially #2.