Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 of 12 July

Did you remember to take your 12 photos today? If not, be sure to head over to Susan's site and sign up for a reminder next month. You'll be glad you did. Start anytime - it's a hoot to look back and see how things change over time.

Our day started with ... drum roll please ... SUNSHINE! Streaming in through my bedroom windows. The lake was blinding in it's brilliance.

Caden was quick to come in to start his week of Bingo. He picked his free space (find and read an article on-line) and took off to play his hour of Wii.

The first sunny day and Chloe is feeling under the weather. Poor thing. I made her a cup of chicken broth and that brought her right back to life. I think she was in more need of attention than of fluid.

Weekend? Tell that to the laundry pile!

Cole took off early, camera in hand, exploring down by the rocks.

Ick. Pogo's. For lunch. With double-ick, ketchup.

Louis often brings home interesting finds from the grocery store. Today it was this wedge of Irish checcar with Guinness. It sounds disgusting and I'm not much of a fan of Guiness, but this cheese was lovely - strong, but really good!

The garage is an endless work in progress. It doesn't much look like it, but it's all coming together.

While Louis was cleaning out the garage and the kids were anywhere and everywhere, I was working on a new project. It took HOURS but now that it's done, I'm THRILLED. I love a fun idea, order, a plan.

They've been desperate to bring out the slip 'n' slide and today was the day. Can I tell you how amazing it is to just say "yes" and Cole puts it together? The three of them worked together, set up the slide, set up the hose, turned it on - a great test of cooperation! They had a wonderful time, and it kept them busy for at least an hour.

There's our girl, all dressed and ready to head off to baseball practice.

After a yummy spaghetti dinner we all settled in to watch Merlin. We all enjoy the show. A sure bet it will now be canceled!

I hope you all had a wonderful 12th of the month.

1 comment:

shirley said...

Great 12 on 12! I finally got mine up today - seems like I am always a couple days behind these days! I love that Slip-n-Slide!