Thursday, September 24, 2009

*8 Things: I need to make a scrapbook page about

Do you ever feel paralyzed due to all of the things you want and need to do? Right now I'm treading water and really not getting much done. I'm sure it doesn't look like that to those here in the house who are still wearing clean clothes and have nice meals at the ready, but really, my head is spinning with all kinds of good things and I seem not to be able to make any headway. This week, I'm using my *8 Things entry to do what it is supposed to do, "settle my monkey mind," and give me a focus on some tasks. A creative outlet. Which always soothes me.

I need to make a scrapbook page, or even a mini album, on the following subjects:

What makes each of my children unique
Dreams for the future
Grandparents & Great Grandparents
Ask Louis to make a page all en Francais
Most loved books and lessons learned
Hometown Tourist: Photos of Bronte
My wishes for my children

Are you playing along? What is your *8 Things this week? Who knows, this project might just get me over to my neglected LINAR blog and post some new stuff! Did I mention I've been paralyzed? THAT will be done by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Ohhh- have to add most loved books to my list! (I keep a running list of pages I want to do next to the computer)

BTW - I feel the same way re just keeping my head above water (barely!) maybe it is the time of year?