Sunday, October 25, 2009

For Today ...

(inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook)

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... it is dark and I'm craving light. We have a time change coming up, don't we? Please tell me we do!
I AM THINKING ... 7AM is better than 6AM for a hockey game, but it's still flipping EARLY!
WE ARE LEARNING … to be more consistent all the way down the line. Gotta keep on Chloe and Caden the same way we keep on Claire and Cole. The youngers have been slipping lately :)
I AM THANKFUL FOR ... always having something to look forward to, something to do.
FROM THE KITCHEN ... thinking it's time for a veal stew, mmm. Yum.
I AM WEARING ... my new favourite black pants and a warm sweater.
I AM GOING ... edit photos all afternoon, I hope!
I AM READING ... The Shack, still. I'm about as half way through as I was last Sunday and the Sunday before. This week was so busy, I can't even tell you with what, but even with the book in my bag taken everywhere, I still didn't get to read more than 10 pages. The same post as last week? Yup. Still haven't read anything in a week!!  REALLY can't get into it.
I AM CREATING ... some Christmas gift ideas!
I AM HOPING ... I get around to organizing my studio today. So much to do, so much to sort!
I AM HEARING ... the CTV all night news station and Louis in the shower.
AROUND THE HOUSE ... I'm tired of the mess. Truly fed up.
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... getting back into the habit of sleeping.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... as always, nice and low key: movies, choir practice, hockey games, hockey practices, basketball games, cross country finals, homework, carving pumpkins, roasting seeds, daily layouts and photo ops.
A PICTURE TO SHARE ...

Do you see it? The "A" on his uniform? There is no Captain this year on the team, there are 4 Assistants: and Cole is one of them! He is THRILLED, as are so many of his teammates who have told him how happy they are that he is one of the leaders on the team. We are so proud of our boy!

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Good morning Lee. Simple Women's Daybook is always a favorite. How is the Shack?

Congrats to the Assistant!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love your simple womens daybook - I plan to start these soon! You got me thinking now about whats for dinner? Loved the Shack... great photo too!