Monday, October 5, 2009

Inspiration: The Creative Mama

I love Monday mornings. With it comes the promise of potential. The beginning of something wonderful. After a brutally busy weekend, I was delighted to learn of something new and exciting to start my week.

Inspiration can be found anywhere but I have to say that I have become a huge fan of the recent "COLLECTIVES". What are they? Groups of brilliant, positive, inclusive and inspiring women who combine their talents and energy and share their talent with the rest of us.

I have been a quiet observer of WishStudio, Shutter Sisters, Write.Click.Scrapbook for quite some time now. Each member has rich, challenging, rewarding and meaningful lives, but when they come together, it becomes something even more special.

A little while ago I was unreasonably disappointed when Angie Warren decided to close the Creative Mama. Lately there's been a bit of buzz. Was it coming back?

It is, it is, it has!

Now I'm equally unreasonably excited that Angie Warren is back. Not just back, but back with friends. Ridiculously talented and inspiring friends.

Do yourself a favour, click HERE.

Once you're there, click on every single link you see. Be sure not to be sipping your morning coffee as when you take in all of the beauty and ideas you might just hurt yourself!

Happy, happy me today.

I'm off to read ... and dream.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Hmmm - should I thank you or not? Just what I need another fabulous site to spend my time on LOL I will be sure to check it out.

tanya said...

Yay! Creative Mama is back! I was so happy too!

Anonymous said...

I love your header! Isn't Angie great?...life is good!