Sunday, November 15, 2009

For Today ...

(inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook)

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... it is grey and dull. The leaves have fallen and sit in piles. No pretty colours anymore.
I AM THINKING ... how much I enjoy hockey this season with Caden's team as it has brought about a delightful change in my child on a kind and engaging team. They may not be winning, but he's loving every minute of the support and encouragement he's receiving from his teammates and coaches. What a lovely group.
WE ARE LEARNING … that being inclusive, engaging and always communicating is key to better days.
I AM THANKFUL FOR ... everything around me.
FROM THE KITCHEN ... there are so many dirty dishes and cups ... overflowing with dirty dishes and cups!
I AM WEARING ... my comfies, and wrapped in a lovely red fleece blanket.
I AM GOING ... to Cole's game in Ancaster this afternoon. Hoping for a good game.
I AM READING ... The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I've enjoyed his other books so expect this one not to disappoint!
I AM CREATING ... some fun projects :)
I AM HOPING ... the light improves so I can take decent photos of those projects!
I AM HEARING ... the television in the family room, I think Claire is watching Batman but don't know which one it is.
AROUND THE HOUSE ... I'm wondering where all the towels have gone - not in the bathrooms or in the laundry. Argh!
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... pomegranate tea is lovely.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... hockey, choir, hockey, hockey, crafting, cleaning, hockey, meeting my cyber friend Lori for coffee, so excited! and more hockey :)
A PICTURE TO SHARE ...

 

No comments: