Monday, June 2, 2008

Cape Countdown ... Leaving Tomorrow!


I'm so excited!

Tomorrow I leave for a week in Cape Cod. I won't believe it until I'm crossing the Sagamore Bridge. I'm leaving once the kids are at school - so about 8:30AM. I expect to arrive around dinner time.

Depending on the drive I might decide to take a detour or two ... or not. The weather is calling for rain all the way, it's probably best just to get there and get settled.

From Wednesday through Monday I will be joined by six lovely women. I expect that everyone will be at the house for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We'll be scrapbooking and chatting and taking walks and maybe even playing a game of tennis or two!

Ah, favourite people at a favourite place. What can be better than that?

2 comments:

CloverGirl said...

What fun!!! I hope you ladies have a wonderful time.

And get off the computer and go walk!

agent713 said...

Oooh that sounds heavenly! I wish I could join you. Have fun!!!