Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random Questions: Random Answers

Shamelessly snagged from Lissa, who snagged it from Dawn.

What is in the back of your car?
My raincoat. Which does not help since it's raining and I have to get to the car!

What color is your toothbrush?
Red and white.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Snagging this from Lissa's blog.

What Were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching Good Morning America.

What is your favorite candy bar?
Crispy Crunch.

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes. Cheetah's on Peachtree Street in Atlanta has the best lingerie ideas!

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"I love you, Moe."

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Vanilla

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee - very strong. Perfect.

What are you wearing right now?
Long sleeve T, crop pants and my new Fit Flops!

What was the last thing you ate?
Multigrain toast with almond spread.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
My new Fit Flops! Well two pairs - lime green and red.

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Not a big fan of popcorn, but I do like SmartFood.

Ever go camping?
Once. A long time ago. Down in Allegheny with Ed and his buddies.

Do you take vitamins daily?
No. I should, but I don't.

Do you go to church every Sunday?
No.

Do you have a tan?
Isn't the sun required for that kind of thing? Nope, no tan.

Do you like Chinese food over Pizza?
Yes.

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, hmm, well maybe. I don't often drink soda.

Are you someone's best friend?
Yes.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Enjoying the company of six wonderful women.

Where is your dad?
Rothesay, New Brunswick

What color is your watch?
Black.

Do you use Chapstick?
No. I should, but I don't.

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru.

What is your favorite number?
4

Do you have a dog?
Nope.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Judy.

Any plans today?
This is a big day. By the end of it, all of the ladies should have arrived!

How many states have you lived in?
3 and 3 provinces.

Ever go to college?
Indeed I have - well, where I'm from it's called University. College was high school.

Do you dye your hair?
Indeed I do.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Lack of sunshine!

Last song listened to?
Anticipation by Carly Simon.

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I'm pretty sure I could manage.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Asics sneakers.

Are you jealous of anyone?
I'm female. I have my moments! But generally, no.

Is anyone jealous of you?
I imagine so, but I no longer care.

Do you love anyone?
Sure! I love lots of people.

Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do.

What do you usually do during the day?
Work. Clean. Laundry. Write. Scrapbook. Cook. Chauffeur. Encourage. Help.

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
To quote Lissa: "Requires too much energy and I refuse to put forth that much energy onto someone I dislike."

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Of course. Every time I answer the phone!

What color is your car?
Black.

Do you like cats?
No.

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Years ago, but at the time I think it was just Darien Lake Fun Country - no Six Flags affiliation.

How did you get your worst scar?
Bringing Caden into the world.

1 comment:

agent713 said...

Do you have a tan?
Isn't the sun required for that kind of thing? Nope, no tan.

No kidding. I'm starting to turn into a prune from all the rain here!