Saturday, July 26, 2008

Emotionally spent ...


Thank you so much for your kindness.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Thank you so much for your advice.
Thank you so much for your not demanding more.
Thank you so much for your virtual hugs.

Thank you for accepting me, flaws and all.

My blog comments, IM, e-mail and telephone (home and cellular) have been very busy since my last post and your kindness has brought joy to my heart and tears to my eyes. All that on a "slow Friday". Who knew?

To each of you, a virtual bouquet! Of my favourite white peonies.

(I'm an emotional wreck ... not only from your outpouring of love and kindness, but I get to pick up Claire at 8:30AM. Two hours in the car driving to Orillia alone! To pick up my child - my first - who has been gone a whole week, without her mama to consult, hug and surprise! So, I'm on the road, and away for the next few (or more) hours. I just wanted you to know how much you all mean to me. Your outpouring was unanticipated and so very much appreciated.)

1 comment: