Saturday, October 4, 2008

DYL: First Assignment




This turned out so well, I'm thrilled with the results!

The assignment called for 7.5" x 11" enlargements, so I had to have 8" x 12" prints made. Imagine my delight to discover that I can have them made in less than an hour at my local grocery store where I get all of my prints made. So, of course, I have four more prints sitting ready for the same treatment!

I'll finish the 2nd assignment which is another new look, then do some more like this. I'm so jazzed about all that I'm learning. What a liberating course! Like my virtual BPS friend Sue, it took a lot to exercise restraint and not add stuff. But maybe I will with the next layouts. :)

2 comments:

Cyn M said...

Great layout Lee!!!

ArlaMo said...

Lee - awesome layout!! I wish I had some good pictures from my fencing days. I really wish they had a fencing club in Walla Walla - I'd totally do it again. Good for your son!