Friday, October 3, 2008

Toot Toot: DYL Comments


I have been a member over at Big Picture Scrapbooking forever. I've taken at least a dozen courses and uploaded some of my assignments. It never occurred to me that people could leave you comments - or that you could leave comments for people!

Yes, I'm living under a rock.

So, you remember my front page for the Design Your Life course I'm taking? Well, I uploaded the work to the class gallery and here are the comments:

stephaniej
10/02/2008


The flourishes you have at the side and bottom of the layout are awesome - very nice artistic touch. Love the ribbon wrapped around your "L" too!

Scrappygram
10/02/2008


I really like this layout. Nice job!

photoaddict55
10/02/2008


love the burnt edges and the placements of your photos. I like your style hope I can develop a style too!!!

scrappinkristy
10/01/2008


I love the photo of you. I like seeing your face, great smile!

churchlady
10/01/2008


I drawn to that left corner square - love those rough edges!

Alissa103
10/01/2008


very nice! I love the stamping :)

tigsnbitz
10/01/2008


I LOVE your layout. the colors, and the small photos of your children are fantastic. You don't need to learn to design, you need to teach! : )

Thank you for all of your words of support, and I'm thrilled to have found all of these others. The timing is perfect. Just when I'm wondering if this is something I should continue to persue I get the boost I need.

You're the best!

No comments: