Sunday, October 5, 2008

Moving right along ... assignment #2

I modified the dimensions to accommodate the photos I had on hand. Way better to get a layout DONE rather than just PLANNED, eh?

This is the second assignment from the DYL class with Cathy Z. Notice my go-to pink cardstock? If in doubt, it really is the best choice!

There is yet a third assignment (jeepers, it's only Saturday, the class started but two days ago!), currently in progress, sitting on my work table. My hesitation is that it has to be hand-written. I have just about everything complete, with the exception of that element. Once I decide exactly what I'm going to write, without the aid of the delete key, I'll get it finished and uploaded. Yes, for those keeping score, it is a layout about ChloƩ.

And, can I tell you how excited I am that Cathy Z. herself commented on my Caden layout (below) in the class gallery? It's the only comment, but boy, did it make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

No comments: