Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #100


1. My stomach is the largest part of me :( - well other than my spirit!
2. Muffins is what I ate the most of on Thursday. (No Thanksgiving here, that was in October!)
3. The yard is finally leaf-free and ready for snow.
4. Home with family and friends is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell [sight] of my studio reminds me of projects unfinished. (I had to replace smell with sight since my sniffer has never worked :)
6. A fun night with friends is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to that fun night, as I'm off to Elaine's place to see many ladies from the "old" neighbourhood who I miss bunches, tomorrow my plans include putting the plans together for my new Mona Vie business, organizing the Tyke Skating Clinic and maybe some scrapbooking projects and Sunday, I want to watch Caden's team win a game, pick up Chloe from a sleepover, take Cole to hockey practice and plan out my baking schedule for the holidays!

No comments: