Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude: Day 27

I am grateful for brilliant ideas. I know you hear me blog about Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske, but there are plenty of talented women out there and I'm so happy to find them and follow their suggestions to ideas that they have found.

For example, this week, I found this idea on Laura Vegas' Blog about how to make a blog into a book. I've known about the service but she tells all about the process and answers questions.

I am so fortunate to have discovered this land of blogging. Donna, no doubt is laughing at that statement, as I was one of those "I'm never going to blog" types :) What a difference a year makes!

So, thank you to Monica, Jill, Sue, and so many others who offer me ideas, inspiration, perspective and kindness every day!

No comments: