Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #99

(A storm over Buffalo, the view from my back window)

1. The last band I saw live was so long ago, I can't even remember. When I was a kid, I attended a ton of shows, but haven't in years. I think the last one was when I took Claire to see Hilary Duff for her 8th birthday.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is not being expected to go anywhere - no activities, just time to visit with friends and family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is still in list form :) but I do know exactly what to get for everyone so I'm hoping to get to it early next week!
4. Thoughts of having everyone drinking Mona Vie fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear hats well, they simply don't look good on me!
6. Bagpipes are lovely from a distance. They remind me of living at home and my sister (who plays them) practicing the chanter in the hallway. Fun times ... nope!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing crafts with the girls and Chloe's friend Cameron, tomorrow my plans include taking Claire and her girlfriends to see Twilight after a nice lunch; we'll end the day with a trip to Orangeville to watch Cole play hockey and Sunday, I want to plan on baking some treats for the holidays - but will have to go to Caden and Cole's hockey games first!

1 comment:

muirwoodsue said...

Hey Lee, Sounds like you have a busy weekend, but lots of fun. Can't beat a good lunch, movie, crafting, baking and spending time with the kids.
Have a great weekend!