Monday, November 10, 2008

The school just called ...


and Louis can't stop laughing.

Apparently during the afternoon break, Caden and one of the little girls in the class thought it would be funny if he crushed "goldfish crackers" into his desk ... with his forehead.

According to the teacher, after a couple of knocks to the head Caden wanted to stop. The little girl was not pleased with his decision and apparently took the back of Caden's head and slammed his face into the desk top.

Ouch.

But, I have to admit that I too broke into laughter when Louis was telling me the story.

The teacher was calling to let us know why Caden would have a bit of a bump on his forehead.

That's our boy: Frank the Tank

4 comments:

Lily said...

hmmm, interesting accident. I have a little boy who would have done the exact same thing

Char said...

OK, have to admit, I laughed reading this. Because I know Jonah would do the same thing! LOL. Hope Caden is ok.

ArlaMo said...

Oh man. I hate those calls that begin "Now, Mrs. Wilwand, so-and-so is alright but..."

shirley said...

I think the mother of the little girl who applied the WWF move on your Caden feels much worse than you!