Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Favourite book of 2008

To be completely honest, I did not do enough reading this year. Though, I believe the books I chose to read were good, quality, non-fluff books, maybe I should have found some fluff to include! At any rate, I read two books this year which I would consider superb and highly recommend both of them. If you click on the artwork you will go to the write-up on each book - after all, the editors of each will give a far better description that I can! But what I can tell you, both are well worth the read:

The latest and greatest, the book I gave everyone in my family this Christmas:

The other book I read was:

They are both best sellers, so I imagine this is not the first time you've seen these books mentioned. Well worth the time to read. It took months to get through both as they kept me company in the parking lot of each school waiting to pick up kids.

No comments: