Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #101


1. Snow has not made much of an appearance around here ... yet.

2. I'm looking forward to the hockey tournament this weekend. Cole has already played two games ... the team won both!

3. Coffee mixed with hot chocolate from Tim Horton's is the best rink drink ever - unless you have some Bailey's then I'll take some of that, please!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Bewitched. Wouldn't it be great to twitch your nose and have the house clean and the laundry done?

5. I'm done with Louis vacuuming up the leaves outside - let it snow already ;).

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the music!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include being on the road at 6AM for a 7:30AM hockey game then another game early in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to head back to the rink because that would mean Cole's team made it to the finals!

No comments: