Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #103

A simple - sparkly - ornament arrangement found on one of the many fireplace mantles at the York Club in Toronto last weekend.

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what I hear.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay.
3. Go tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that glorious song of old.
5. Have yourself a merry little Christmas Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing right within your heart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the big blizzard and hoping Cole's hockey game is not canceled, tomorrow my plans include baking and shovelling and maybe a few pictures and Sunday, I want to watch Caden's hockey game; enjoy Cole's hockey Christmas party; visit both the Dickie family and Kirkpatrick family at their Holiday Open Houses - busy day :)

And, from last year, #50:

1. Away in a manger, no room for a bed.
2. Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh.
3. Hark! The herald angels sing.
4. It's coming on christmas they're cutting down trees.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was my dad.
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale to a very happy ending.

No comments: