Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Lunch with the Ladies




The ladies and I make every effort to get together on a regular basis but more often than not, there is just way too much time in between lunches. Yesterday, with Lindy organizing, we met up at the Snug Harbour restaurant in Port Credit.

Lots of hugs, laughter, stories, well wishes and a gift exchange. We managed to eat a lovely seafood lunch. The setting is lovely and the ladies enjoyed the view (I have the view daily, so mine was that of the restaurant - being a people-watcher, that was just fine with me!)

Truly love these women. I learn a ton from them. Who knew Lorraine didn't like Oprah? I'm still shocked!

I miss them already and am looking forward to our next lunch.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Awww...Lee! How awesome to have wonderful friends like that. I love it when I can get away and spend some "girl time" with the special ladies in my life!