Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #104


1. I must determine and fulfill my dreams before I die.

2. You can't stop being yourself no matter how hard you might try, so own it and move forward.

3. I wish I never had to buy pads (you know the kind) again.

4. My family has helped me change my life.

5. I know the songs of Christmas by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would eat at McDonald's - but I'm so not willing to pay, and pay, and pay for it ever again!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally deciding on my "one word" for 2009 and making project plans for the year using my new Ali Edwards' "Creative Thoughts 2009" calendar, tomorrow my plans include two hockey games in which Cole will be playing and Sunday, I want to watch Cole and the Rangers play and win another two games in order to get into the semi-finals and championship game on Monday!

No comments: