Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quick Update

I am falling behind :)

I cannot for the life of me locate my card reader, which has some fabulous photos of the last few days - with blog purpose - on it, and will have to pick up another one in the morning.

We've all had VERY early mornings and early nights this weekend due to Cole and his tournament in Toronto. GREAT games, tons to celebrate and complain about :) Bottom line is that our boys were beaten in the semi-finals. But hey, for an AE team, they did well in another A tournament.

Lots of stuff "rattling" around as blog-fodder. Not the least of which is Sherry's Choose Joy challenge.

Hope you have had an excellent weekend!

I for one am looking forward to the adventures of our week. What're you up to?

1 comment:

shirley said...

I'm looking forward to a shopping day on Tuesday - hoping to get the rest of my Christmas present bought!