Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #105

That is the neighbours tree which landed on the roof of our garage as a result of a wicked wind storm we had earlier in the week. It's being taken away today - hopefully there's minimal damage to the roof and gutters! Picture taken by Claire.


1. The world is always changing, evolving and challenging, isn't it great?

2. "Only boring people are bored, honey" (to Chloe, of course) was the last thing I said as she was sent off to clean her room, she won't be bored for long!

3. I wonder how Caden and his team will do in their tournament this weekend.

4. I can only hope that lessons are learned at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for letting go of the rules for the Winter Break: Claire sleeps past noon (sometimes even past 1PM and 2PM), Cole actually eats healthy stuff (just not enough of it), Chloe is forever keeping score (she's just not getting that fair does not mean equal) and Caden is a hoot, truly (I have to post his "I'm to sexy" video. Hysterical.)

6. Home is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Cole and his team play Orangeville - with half his team in Florida it should be interesting, tomorrow my plans include taking Caden to his tournament in Stoney Creek, baking some cookies and a cake, taking a long walk and making a mess of my now-clean studio and Sunday, I want to start reading a good book, I just don't know which one to choose!

No comments: