Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Social Experiments

I am a huge fan of social experiments. This may be why I really enjoy shows like Survivor, Big Brother and the Amazing Race. Though I believe that they may be more scripted and producer-manipulated than I'd like, I find the whole thing fascinating.

As this is hockey season, I find myself watching a lot of CBC television, which is not my normal network of choice. It turns out that they have a series The Week the Women Went starting season 2, TONIGHT! I'm sad that I missed the first season, filmed in Alberta, but this Maritime version should prove to be a HOOT.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Enjoy your show! I love social experimentation too! Never thought of describing those shows that way- you are a smart cookie :) :) :)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

you know I haven't watched any of those shows yet, but would like to add one to my list. I must watch out for new seasons to start

Julie said...

I watched the beginning of the Alberta shows and found it very interesting to watch! I am also a big fan of these types of shows. Did you ever watch the Mole?

Jack said...

I haven't heard a thing about this show. I must check the tv guide for times and watch... thanks ;)