Tuesday, March 17, 2009

#50 says SHARE

This image was found on Google Images. It is both a nod to St. Patrick's Day (enjoy your green beer!) and it works for my "green" post.

Because I'm so good at doing what I'm told, I'm sharing.

What am I sharing?

This: 50 Ways to Help the Planet

I have always been environmentally conscious. A lot of that comes from being raised by someone very aware of how precious the planet is and how terribly we humans treat it. Years ago, the very first "green" products available in grocery stores - anywhere - were produced for Loblaw Companies at his encouragement.

Many of these 50 Things are things I do every day and make every effort to consistently reinforce them in my children.

I do believe if we each did a little bit, then a lot could be done to reduce our negative effects on Earth. What do you do? Or not do?

1 comment:

Jack said...

I recycle all household rubbish into appropriate categories - glass, plastic, etc...

I also have purchased some green grocery bins and Eco-friendly shopping bags from the Superstore, which eliminates my need for plastic bags at the stores.

Thanks for the link. I am printing it and posting it on my refrigerator as a daily reminder :)